The Surgical Department of our Clinic is staffed with highly qualified medical personnel and is equipped with the most modern technological equipment, so that the medical staff is able to perform even the most demanding and difficult procedures. The Department of General Surgery is the largest in the surgical sector, supported by a microbiology and imaging laboratory and an Intensive Care Unit, covering the needs of both emergency cases on a 24-hour basis as well as scheduled cases.
In particular, the following surgeries are performed:
- Abdominal and Gastrointestinal surgery: diseases of the appendix, gall bladder, stomach, pancreas, small and large intestine, inguinal hernia, umbilical hernia, etc.
- Surgery of the endocrine glands: thyroid, parathyroid glands
- Rectal surgery: haemorrhoids, Anal fissure, anal fistula, pilonidal cyst
- Head and neck surgery: lymph node biopsy, surgical removal of cysts and other lymph nodes
- Microsurgery: suturing and wound management
- Skin surgery: biopsies and removal of small tumours
- Surgical Oncology
- Laparoscopic Surgery